Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010


Hi,

I was trying to learn to use 3s MAX at work, and so I decided to build a German occupied town in WWII. I know it's a touchy subject, so to set the record straight, I think that what happened in WWII was really horrible and I don't believe in what the Nazi's did.

I've always thought the red banners though, made for great graphical points of interest so I wanted to use that for these studies.

In order to push myself I wanted to draw a daylight and night time scenes building upon the 3D geometry. Zdepth was pretty fun and quite helpful to have as a channel selection.


I think I need to work more on my composition skills, get that foreground, mid and background to work a bit better. But I did learn a lot.


Anyways, hope you guys like it.


F. Acosta

No comments: